Friday, August 19, 2011

20th August 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Today, I have one special prayer.

But before that, you know I am always grateful to a life that has treated me and my loved ones well. I know I am a lucky and blessed child and I am grateful and thankful that my prayers are always answered too. I am thankful that I have so much love and opportunities and great moments. Life is great indeed. Thank you for blessing me and my loved ones.

Everyday, I pray for the same things, sincerely, with all my heart. I wish it.

Today, I pray that the project for IS comes to fruition and the clients are hugely impressed by it. I pray that this be our big break for breaking into this market. I pray that we close the deal and everything goes perfectly as planned and implemented smoothly and executed beautifully. I pray. And pray. And I pray too that this time, I'm working with someone ethical and trustworthy - IS.

Thank you, LB & GY

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment