Tuesday, August 23, 2011

25th August - 30th August 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Please excuse me for doing my advance prayers again in view of my travel plans tomorrow. First of all, thank you for blessing me with this trip. I hope to see new things and discover new opportunities. With your blessings, I will. Thank you.

I've been feeling in a funk the past couple of days and I hope it is really just PMS because I do not wish to spiral back into despair and hopelessness. I pray for your blessings and guidance in helping me be strong and keep the faith and to stay positive and see everything from the positive side. It gets a bit tiring when I almost feel like my situation hasn't changed by much. I need something to hold on to. I need to be stronger. With your blessings and guidance, I shall.

I am sincerely, still thankful for a life that has treated me and my family, my husband, my loved ones and friends well. I am thankful and grateful for the love that surrounds me and the many opportunities and great experiences. I know I have been lucky and blessed in more ways than one. For that, I am thankful and grateful.

I pray for my family - both immediate and extended - to be safe, sound and healthy always and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are happy and they enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures all the times. Thank you.

I pray for Nick's mom to be strong, comfortable and happy and I pray that the family remains strong and well by her side too. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's career continue to sail smoothly for him. I pray with all of my heart that he finds happiness, finds renewed inspiration and passion that enables him to chase down his dreams and find and see the opportunities lying in wait for him. With your blessings, I hope you give him your guidance to let him see and let him feel the magic of positive-thinking too. I do want him to be happy. I pray for him to find career advancement and financial rewards as well as being able to do something he loves and to find fulfillment. Please guide him to see and find clarity and wisdom. Thank you.

I pray that all of my businesses flourish financially and grow successfully within this year. I pray always, always, for that big break for myself and for all of my partners who are working very hard everyday. I pray that all projects under each individual business are planned perfectly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I pray that all the clients that come to us are the nicest of all. I do pray for your blessings and guidance in helping me deal with some clients who may be more difficult than others. I know that for things to change, I must change first. I pray to win the projects for Oct 15th, Dec 26th and January 9th consecutively. I need this break. Please. I do pray hard. Please grant me this. I will work hard too. I pray also for all the different partners that I work with to continue working cohesively together and support one another unconditionally towards achieving the big picture and our goals and I pray that we reap the financial rewards of our passion and efforts within this year too. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and that they grow up to be well, healthy and wonderfully inspiring people. I pray that they lead a life that is full of great moments and adventures. I pray that I find the way to give them all a better future too. I pray you will bless and guide me here. Thank you.

I pray for your blessings and guidance in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more inspiring. I pray for your guidance and blessing in helping me think good thoughts and not think of negative responses and negative things about people. I pray for your guidance and blessings in helping me feel positive and feel good. I pray for your blessings and guidance in helping me do good deeds. I pray for your blessings in guiding me to find clarity and wisdom to make the best and rightest decisions in all of my endeavours and above all, awareness of my actions and reactions before I make these decisions or take an action. I pray for your guidance and blessings in helping me keep the faith always. Thank you.

I do pray for the world to be a better place for all and for humankind to be kinder and more compassionate everyday too.

Thank you.

And thank you in advance for a great and safe trip to China.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment