Monday, August 22, 2011

23rd August 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I feel down today. I do blame it on my PMS. But I'm so afraid of spiralling into a throe of negativities again. I remember a time where PMS had little affect on me after I started praying. I just feel like my situation is not looking so hopeful. I've been praying so hard everyday, wishing for that big break. But it just never comes. And we're into August already. I am just tired. I don't know what to do. I do try very hard to keep the faith that my prayers are heard and answered always. I try to look on all the positive side of things. I don't know what to do, really. Please guide me. Please.

I just pray for that big break and that everything will work out smoothly and perfectly. For me. For my husband. For all of my family and loved ones. For all my partners. I don't want it to feel like it is a despairing situation and I don't want any of us to be frustrated. I want us to be happy. I pray very hard for this. I hope you hear my prayers. I hope you will grant me your blessings and your guidance.

I need to stay positive and think positive and I need to keep the faith. It is a bit tiring sometimes. Some days. I try. I do try. I am not sure if these are lessons in my faith, my patience.... but I need something stronger to hold on to. I do. I really do. I am trying and learning to be strong too. But, I'm afraid.

I know I am lucky and blessed in more ways than one. In life, we cannot compare, but I think I've been having it a lot better than some. I am grateful. I am. I honestly am. See? I even get to travel to China. But please, LB & GY, I need to get out of this situation of a repeated cycle of nothing happening. I cannot keep working for no money. I cannot. I want to be generous in life. I do. I know money isn't everything but it is for some reason important. I dunno. Please guide me to gain clarity and wisdom.

Please, LB & GY. I pray today for that big break for all of us who needs it. Please bless me and please bless us. Give me a sign that my prayers have been heard.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment