Friday, August 5, 2011

6th August 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I am still wondering how come I haven't been able to sleep well. I wake up too early. What's going on? But it's still ok as long as I'm in good shape, it's all good. I know you are looking out for me. Thank you.

I am also grateful and thankful for a life that has treated me and my loved ones well. I know I am a lucky girl and a blessed one too because all of my prayers are always answered and life has many great things coming my way. I am thankful for there being so much love in my life and so much love that I have to give too. Life is great indeed. Thank you.

I pray for my family - both immediate and extended - for them to always be safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy too and enjoy all of life's best moments and pleasures. Thank you.

I pray for Nick's mom to be healthy, comfortable and strong and I pray that the family remains strong by her side and well too. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's career continues to sail smoothly for him and that he finds financial growth, career advancements and lots of great opportunities waiting for him whether in country or beyond. I pray that all the projects he manages are huge successes and that he is recognized for his talents, skills, creativity, passion and experiences. Thank you.

I pray that all of my businesses flourish financially and grow successfully within this year and that all the projects under each business are planned perfectly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I pray that we close the deal with M&L and IS because we need the jobs and we will do it very well. I pray also that we close the TM deal smoothly and that we also close the CBL deal smoothly. I pray that all the different partners that I work with continue to work cohesively together as a team and support one another unconditionally towards our goals. I pray too that we reap the financial rewards of our passion and efforts within this year. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and I pray that they are always healthy and well. I pray that they grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people, always enjoying all of life's greatest moments and adventures. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance and blessings in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, one who thinks good, does good and feels good always. I pray also for your guidance in helping me gain clarity and wisdom in making the best and rightest decisions in all of my endeavours and I pray for your guidance and blessings in helping me stay focused, stay positive, be at peace and calm and keep the faith always. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and that humankind grow kinder and more compassionate everyday. I wish to meet all of these kind-hearted souls too.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment