Tuesday, August 30, 2011

31st August 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I am back from my China trip, safe and sound. I am thankful, so thankful for such a great eye-opening trip. I am thankful too for catching up with my friend and renewing the friendship. I think with it being my birthday and all and missing the holiday, I'm a mixed bag of emotions today. I feel like I miss China. I am not so sure why.

It seems an opportunity might open itself up to me to move over to China instead and I pray for your guidance and blessings in helping me gain the clarity and wisdom to make the best and rightest decision for my business. Thank you.

I am truly grateful for a great experience in China over the last few days. And certainly very grateful too that I met nice strangers, nice people. I'm thankful. I'm thankful for a life that has treated me well, that has treated my family, loved ones and friends well too. I am surrounded by nice people and I am constantly enveloped in so much love. I am blessed. And lucky. Thank you for a life that is great.

Today, I start again, with my prayers for my family - both immediate and extended - and all my loved ones and friends - to always be safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and that they enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures. Thank you.

I pray for my husband's career to continue sailing smoothly for him and that he finds financial growth, career advancement and great opportunities coming his way. I pray that he finds renewed passion and is reinspired to fight the good fight. I pray that he is happy and finds a fulfilling career path in which he enjoys. I pray for him, LB & GY. Please show him kindness and blessings as well as guidance. Thank you.

I pray that all of my businesses flourish financially and grow successfully within this year and I pray that all of the projects under each individual business are planned perfectly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I pray that I win all the major projects that we are proposing and for the wedding, I pray that I will win the job for M&A too. I need to find and see some hope. I pray too for the opportunity to work with my friend. I am sure this will work out well and we will form a successful and formidable partnership, with your blessings and guidance always. I pray that all the different partners that I work with continue working cohesively together and support one another unconditionally to achieve our goals. I pray too that we reap the financial rewards of our passion and efforts within this year. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and that they grow up strong, healthy and to be wonderful and inspiring people, always enjoying all of life's greatest moments and adventures. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous blessings and guidance in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more understanding, more patient, more inspiring, one who thinks good, feels good and does good always. I pray for your blessings and guidance in helping me gain clarity and wisdom in making the best and rightest decision in all of my endeavours. I pray too for your blessings and guidance in helping me stay focused, be at peace and calm, stay positive and keep the faith always. Please show me kindness and hope for I need these to hold on to sometimes. I promise to strive to be strong and be positive but I pray for your guidance and blessings still. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and for humankind to be kinder and more compassionate everyday.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment