Saturday, August 20, 2011

21st August 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Again, I'd like to keep my prayer short today.

As always, I am thankful for all the good things in life and a life that has treated me and my loved ones very well. I am thankful and grateful for so much love and opportunities surrounding me and my loved ones always. I know I am a lucky and blessed child and I am thankful that all my prayers are always heard and answered. Thank you.

I always pray for all good things for myself, my family and my loved ones. I pray for the same, sincerely everyday from my heart. I wish nothing but good things for all. I hope they all have great lives too.

Today, I pray extra - that the project with IS is a success and we close the deal. I pray that it be our big break needed to break into this market. Please grant me this. Please grant us this. Thank you.

I also pray that my husband is re-inspired and finds renewed passion with his career and that he finds financial rewards and great opportunities lying in wait for him everywhere in a rewarding career. Please, LB & GY. Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment