Wednesday, August 17, 2011

18th August 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Well, despite a bit of tiredness, I did have a good swim session today. I'm pleased. Faster would be better. With your blessings, I will improve :)

I'm thankful and grateful for a life that has treated me and my loved ones well. I am thankful and blessed and I know I am a lucky child. I am also thankful for all the abundances of good things, great things in my life as well as for my loved ones too. Life is great indeed. Thank you.

I pray as always for my family - both immediate and extended - to be safe, sound and healthy always and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and they enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures. Thank you.

I pray that Nick's mom is comfortable, happy and strong and that the family remains strong and well by her side too. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's career sails smoothly for him continuously and that he finds fulfillment and renewed inspiration and passion. I pray for your guidance in helping him gain clarity to discover the opportunities lying ahead for him and I pray that he finds financial growth and career advancement very soon. Please help him and bless him. Thank you.

I pray that all of my businesses flourish financially and grow successfully within this year and that all the projects under each individual business are planned perfectly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I pray that we win the project for IS and that this jump-starts a new financially rewarding business venture for me and my partners. I pray also that all of the different partners that I work with continue working cohesively together and support one another unconditionally towards the big picture goals. I pray too that we reap the financial rewards of our efforts and passion within this year. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and that they grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people, always enjoying all of life's greatest moments and adventures. I pray that they have good health too. I also pray for your guidance in helping me help these kids as much as I can. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, does good and feels good always with lots of positive thoughts. I pray for your guidance in helping me gain the clarity and wisdom in making the best and rightest decision in all of my endeavours and I pray for your blessings and guidance in helping me stay focused, stay positive, be at peace and calm and keep the faith always. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and for humankind to grow kinder and more compassionate everyday.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment