Friday, August 12, 2011

13th August 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I had a good sleep. Thank you.

As always, I am thankful to everything that is good in my life and I am grateful for a life that has treated me and my loved ones well. I know that I am lucky and blessed and I am thankful too for all my prayers being answered. Life is great indeed.

I continue praying for everything that is good and great for both myself, my family, my loved ones, my friends and all those in need. I wish nothing but the best for all of us and that everything goes smoothly for all of us and that our lives are filled with joy, laughter and love. And also that we will all get our big breaks soon. Thank you.

I also pray and wish to be a good person in more ways than one and with your blessings and guidance, I will become a good person. I endeavour to be one - who keeps faith, who thinks good, does good and feels good too. Thank you.

I know I have been keeping my prayers simple lately. But my prayers are always the same because as I have said before, these are areas that are important to me - my family, my loved ones, my career and business, and to all the people in the world who needs it.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment