Tuesday, August 2, 2011

3rd August 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I just realized today that whenever I am 'flying' in my head, more often than not, my thoughts are rather negative. It is always about how I would retort something negative that is work-related. It just dawned on me that I have this peculiar negative habit. This is something I need to change because I've been praying for your blessings and guidance in helping me fill my mind with good thoughts always. With your blessings, I will.

I am of course, always thankful for a life that has treated me and all my loved ones well. I am thankful for so much love and opportunities in my life and thankful for all the good things in my life. I know I am a lucky and blessed child. Life is great indeed. Thank you.

I pray as always for my family - both immediate and extended to always be safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and they enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures always. Thank you.

I pray that Nick's mom is happy, comfortable and strong and that the family remains strong by her side too. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's career continues to sail smoothly for him and that he finds financial growth, career advancement and lots of advancement and growth opportunities - whether in country or beyond. I pray that all the projects which he manages are huge successes and that he is recognized for his talents, skills, creativity, passion, loyalty and experiences. Thank you.

I pray that all of my businesses flourish financially and grow successfully within this year and that all projects under each individual business are planned perfectly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I pray that we win the project for M&L and also the new deal with IS. I pray also that the TM deal for both Cambodia and Vietnam closes smoothly and we all enjoy our profits together. I pray that all the different partners that I work with continue to work cohesively as a team and support one another unconditionally towards achieving our goals and I pray too that we all reap the financial rewards of our efforts and passion within this year. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and that they are well and healthy always. I pray that they grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people, always enjoying all of life's greatest moments and adventures. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance and blessings to help me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more inspiring, more understanding, one who thinks good, feels good and does good always. I pray for your guidance in helping me gain clarity and wisdom in making the best and rightest decision in all of my endeavours and I pray also for your blessings and guidance in helping me stay focused, stay positive, be at peace and calm and keep the faith always. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and for humankind to be kinder and more compassionate everyday. I wish to meet all of these kind-hearted souls too.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment