Thursday, August 4, 2011

5th August 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

This week seemed to have passed by rather quickly. Because it is a Friday, I feel good. But I seem to feel like I haven't achieved very much for the past one week. I need more. With your blessings, I will.

I am thankful and grateful for a life that has treated me and my loved ones well. I am thankful for all of my prayers being answered, not just for myself but for my loved ones too. I am thankful for all the love that I have and all the love that I can give. I know I am a blessed and lucky child. Life is great indeed. Thank you.

I pray as always - for my family - both immediate and extended - to always be safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and they enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures always. Thank you.

I pray for Nick's mom to be comfortable, happy and strong and I pray that the family remains strong by her side too and well. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's career continues to sail smoothly for him and that he finds financial growth, career advancement and great opportunities whether in country or beyond. I pray that all the projects he manages are huge successes and that he is recognized for his talents, skills, creativity, passion, loyalty and experiences. Thank you.

I pray that all of my businesses flourish financially and grow successfully within this year and I pray that all the projects under each individual business are planned perfectly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I pray that we win the projects for M&L, IS and as well as the CBL projects. I also pray that the TM deal closes smoothly for both Vietnam and Cambodia. I pray that all the different partners that I work with continue to work cohesively and support one another unconditionally as a team towards our goals and that we all reap the financial rewards of our passion and efforts within this year. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and that they all grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people, always healthy and always enjoying all of life's greatest moments and adventures. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance and blessings in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, does good and feels good always. I also pray for your guidance in helping me gain clarity and wisdom in making the best and rightest decision for all of my endeavours. I pray for your blessings and guidance in helping me stay focused, stay positive, be at peace and calm and keep the faith always. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and for humankind to be kinder and more compassionate everyday. I wish to meet all of these kind-hearted souls too.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment