Tuesday, August 23, 2011

24th August 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I am still in a bit of a funk. I need to get out this.
I pray for your blessings and guidance in helping me re-discover my positivity. Back when I first read The Secret and the Laws of Attraction. I need that. I need to look forward, stay focused and keep the faith.

As I had prayed yesterday, I pray the same today. I pray for all good things in life for myself and my family and all my friends and loved ones and all my partners too. I want and I pray that all of us get that big break we have been struggling and waiting for. I'll be honest, I need a change of my situation. I still don't know what to do or what I can do. Maybe I do know. But I am not seeing clarity or wisdom. LB & GY, please guide me and bless me with the clarity and wisdom to know what I want to do and to do it and strive after it. Thank you.

It's really not that I am not thankful. I am thankful and grateful for a life that has treated me and my loved ones well. I know am lucky and blessed in more ways than one. Many ways. But I cannot compare my life to others. Of course, I wish I could help others too. Those who need it. But again, grant me the wisdom to know how. I do not wish to be a selfish person either. I know life is great and I have many opportunities, much love and a great many experiences. I am thankful for all these. I am. Sincerely, I am. But I need to know, I need a sign to let me know that my situation is not despairing. I need something to hold on to, to keep the faith. Maybe I am weak. If so, I pray to be stronger. I pray to feel good and feel positive. Please bless me.

I pray sincerely everyday for all the same things for my family, for my husband, for my loved ones, for those in need and for my friends. Please bless all of us.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment