Tuesday, August 16, 2011

17th August 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I wonder what my dream of snake is all about yesterday. Are you trying to tell me something? I'd like to see it from a positive point of view since the snake was actually destroyed at the end - by my Dad :)
I would like to start praying my usual prayers again. To be honest, I feel a little insecured when I do not do my full prayers. Should it be this way? Please guide me. Thank you. I also thank you for answering my prayers in letting me go to China. I pray for a blessed and safe trip too. Thank you.

I am thankful for everything that is good in my life and I am thankful for all of my prayers being answered. I am thankful and grateful that life has treated me and my loved ones very well. I am thankful for so much love in my life and so many opportunities that come my way. Life is great indeed. Thank you.

I pray as always, for my family - both immediate and extended - for them to be safe, sound and healthy always and I pray that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and they enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures. Thank you.

I pray for Nick's mom to be comfortable, happy and strong and I pray that the family remains strong by her side too. Thank you.

I pray that my husband continues to sail smoothly for him. I pray for your guidance to guide him, to find clarity and to be re-inspired and regain his passion. I pray that he finds financial rewards and great opportunities lying in wait for him. Please guide him. I wish for him to be happy. Thank you.

I pray that all of my businesses continue to flourish financially and grow successfully within the year and that all individual projects under each business are planned perfectly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I pray that we continue winning new businesses and new projects and everything goes smoothly. I pray that all the different partners that I work with continue working together cohesively as a team and support one another unconditionally. I pray that we all reap the financial rewards of our passion and efforts within this year. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and I pray that they grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people, always enjoying all of life's greatest moments and adventures. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous blessings and guidance in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, does good, feels good always and I pray for your guidance in helping me dispel negative thoughts from my mind too. I pray also for your guidance in helping me gain clarity and wisdom in making the best and rightest decision in all of my endeavours and I pray for your blessings and guidance in helping stay focused, stay positive, be at peace and calm and keep the faith always. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and for humankind to be kinder and more compassionate everyday.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment