Saturday, August 13, 2011

14th August 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I wish for a good run today. I haven't had a good Sunday run in a long while. With your blessings, I will.

I know that I am a lucky and blessed child and I know life has treated me and my loved ones very well. I am thankful for all of my prayers being answered and grateful for all the love and opportunities I have in the world. I have, and I would like to give too. I can't help thinking that I do very little for the children at the orphanage. I think about their future too. With your blessings, I would be able to help them. I am thankful for a life that is great.

My prayers remain the same everyday - for my family, for my loved ones, for my friends, for all the people in the world who needs love and care and for myself. I wish nothing but good things for everyone and that everything goes smoothly, perfectly as planned for all. I wish for good things, great things for all of us and may we get whatever we wish for. I pray for my big break, LB & GY.

I also pray to be a better person. I wish to be a good person, in more ways than one. With your blessings and guidance, I will be.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment