Thursday, August 11, 2011

12th August 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

The lack of sleep yesterday has rendered me really tired today. I feel a little light-headed in fact. But like everyday, I pray that with your blessings, more good things come my way.

I don't know if it is the lack of sleep or fatigue, but I'm not feeling so perky or excited or inspired. I pray for your blessings and guidance in helping me stay focused and keep the faith.

I do know that I am a lucky and blessed child and that life has treated me and my loved one very well. I am thankful and I am grateful. I am grateful for all my prayers being answered. And thankful for all the love and opportunities too. Life is great indeed.

I pray for all things good for myself and for my beloved family and for all of my loved ones and friends and I also pray for those who are in need. I wish for nothing but the best for all of them and if it is within my powers, I will help them. With your blessings, I will be able to provide for all of them.
Thank you.

I continue praying for your guidance as I wish to be a good person, in more ways than one. I want to dispel all negative thoughts and energies and actions. I need to learn to let go and stop being calculative as well. "All that we are is a result of what we have thought". I endeavour to keep that in mind. Thank you for the blessings and guidance.

I pray for all things to go smoothly for myself and for my family and for all my loved ones and friends. I pray that we shall reap the rewards of all the planned things coming to fruition. Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment