Sunday, August 7, 2011

8th August 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Thank you for a great training session this morning. I think I had not bad a run. Could've done faster, but I'll take it. 2 hours non-stop is good :)

I continue to be grateful for a life that has treated me and my loved ones very well. I am thankful that all my prayers are answered and I have so much love, opportunities and great experiences in life. I know I am a lucky and blessed child and I know life is great. Thank you.

I pray for my family - both immediate and extended to always be safe, sound and healthy and I pray that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and they enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures always. Thank you.

I pray for Nick's mom to be healthy, comfortable and strong and I pray that the family remains strong and well by her side. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's career continues to sail smoothly for him and that he finds financial growth, career advancement and lots of great opportunities to propel him forwards and upwards within this month, in country or beyond. I pray too that all the projects he manages are huge successes and that he is recognized for his talents, skills, creativity, loyalty, passion and experiences. Thank you.

I pray that all of my businesses flourish financially and grow successfully within this year and I pray that all the projects under each individual business are planned perfectly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I pray too that we win the projects for M&L, for IS and also for AW to further boosts our business. I pray that the TM deal for both Cambodia and Vietnam closes smoothly. I pray that all the different partners that I work with continue to work cohesively together as a team and that we support one another unconditionally towards our goals. I also pray that we all reap the financial rewards of our passion and efforts within this year. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and that they all are safe and healthy and strong. I pray that they grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people and they enjoy all of life's greatest moments and adventures always. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance and blessings in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, does good and feels good all the time. I pray for your guidance in helping me gain clarity and wisdom to make the best and rightest decisions in all of my endeavours and I pray too for your blessings and guidance in helping me stay focused, stay positive, be at peace and calm and keep the faith always. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and that humankind are kinder and more compassionate each and everyday. I wish to meet all of these kind-hearted souls too.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment