Sunday, January 30, 2011

31st January 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Thank you for a life that has treated me well. Thank you for the abundance of money I have in my bank accounts and my purse. Thank you for the endless opportunities that have been handed to me and thank you too for the opportunities that keep coming my way in both my career and personal life. Thank you for always surrounding me with love from my family, my husband and my friends. Thank you for a physically fit body that enables me to do all the things that I wish to do and need to do - from the simplest like walking and breathing to the more complicated stuff like chasing my dreams. Thank you for a life that is good. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

As always, I start with a prayer for the safety, health and well being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. May they always be safe, sound and healthy and please bless them with a long, long, long and prosperous life. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's numerous projects and campaigns take off smoothly and that he reaps the rewards of his labour and efforts within the next month. I pray that he finds financial growth and career advancement within the next month too. Thank you.

I pray that my projects with G&J and C&P is planned and executed beautifully and draws more of such nice clients to TWP. I pray that my project with Nagaworld take off smoothly and the successful implementation of the project boosts the wedding business for TWP and LF Cambodia. I pray that LF Cambodia launches successfully and the financial growth further boosts the expansion plan in the region. I pray that MR and the team continuously find financial and business growth and that every project is implemented successfully. I pray that NS continues to grow by leaps and bounds and we shall reap the financial rewards of our labour and efforts within this year and NS further establishes itself as the go-to company for destination weddings. I pray that JFT closes the 5th issue on a financially rewarding note too. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me keep the faith and stay positive at all times. I pray too for your guidance in helping me be a better person - one who is kinder, more compassionate, more patient and more inspiring. I pray for your guidance in helping me find peace and calm and be more aware of my thoughts. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love and that they get a chance in experiencing a life that is great and grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. Thank you.

I pray for my partners and my friends to always find success, health and wealth in all their undertakings and may they find the peace and calm needed to face any storm too. Thank you.

Today, I saw a man trying to keep a baby warm under his jacket. I pray for this man and I pray for the baby too. I pray that they will find warmth, love and joy in their lives and that things will work out well for them.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment