Wednesday, March 9, 2011

10th March 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Well, today's cycling was not bad. Maybe it was the Eminem music. :) But thank you for ears to listen and to hear.

Thank you too, for a life that has treated me well. Thank you for the abundance of money I have in my bank accounts and my purse. Thank you for the endless opportunities that keep coming my way. Thank you for the experiences in life that I get to enjoy and learn and share. Thank you for so much love that constantly surrounds my life. Thank you for a physically able body in which I can do all that I need and all that I wish. Life is good. Thank you.

I pray for all that I want, for me and for my loved ones.

I want for my entire family - both extended and immediate - to always find happiness and love and enjoy life's great experiences. I want them to be safe, sound and healthy and I want them all to live a long and prosperous life. I want them to always be happy. Always.

I want for my husband to find enjoyment in his work and I want for his work to be smooth sailing for him always. I want him to reap the rewards of his labour and efforts and I want him to find financial growth and career advancement within this month.

I want for all of my businesses - TWP, NS, MR, LFC, SP, JFT to flourish and grow financially within this year and that nice clients keep coming my way. I want for all projects under each business to sail smoothly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I want for my project with Sofitel to take off smoothly and executed perfectly and successfully. I want for all of my different partners for each business to work cohesively together, united, and support each other as a team to achieve our goals. I want us all to reap the financial rewards of our labour and efforts too.

I want for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by amazingness - love, joy and happiness and that they lead wonderful lives and have great experiences and I want them to grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people.

I want for the world to be a kinder and more compassionate place where good always prevail. I want too for people here in Cambodia to use the roads wisely!

For all of the above, I need your continuous guidance and blessings in helping me stay positive and keep the faith always, be at peace and calm and focused. I need to your guidance in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding and more inspiring.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment