Wednesday, March 23, 2011

24th March 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I'm feeling great today. Thank you.

I am definitely very blessed and lucky as life has treated me very well and I have so much love around me - from my family and my husband and I know I have so much love to give too! I am thankful for so many things in my life - for the fresh air that I breathe early in the mornings, for a healthy body in which I can think, feel and love, for the great experiences that I can enjoy, share and learn from, for the abundance of money in my bank accounts and my purse, for the endless opportunities that keep coming my way all the time. Life is great indeed. Thank you!!

I pray as always for all the things I want for my family, loved ones and for myself.

For my family - both immediate and extended, I do love them dearly and I want them to have a great and blessed life too. I want them to always be safe, sound and healthy and that they live a long and prosperous life that is truly blessed and fulfilled. Thank you.

For my husband - I want for him to find financial growth and career advancement within this month and I do want for him to be happy and find fulfilment in his work too. I want for everything in work to go smoothly for him. Thank you.

For my businesses - NS, MR, TWP, LFC, JFT, SP - I want all of them to flourish and grow financially within this year and I want each project that is undertaken by each business to sail smoothly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I want the businesses to continue drawing the nicest and kindest clienteles. I want too, for all the different partners that I have to work together with me cohesively as a team and to see the big picture clearly and support one another whole-heartedly for the ultimate success of the business. I too want for all of us to reap the financial rewards of our labour and efforts within this year. Thank you.

For the children at the orphanage - I want them to have a great and blessed life as well. I want them to live lives that are filled with joy, happiness and love and I want them to grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. Thank you.

For myself - I want and need your continuous guidance in helping me think good thoughts, stay positive, keep the faith and be a good person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding and more inspiring. I wholly want to be a good and better person. Thank you.

For the world - I want it to be a kinder and more compassionate place that we live in every single day.

Thank you.

Eileen  

No comments:

Post a Comment