Thursday, March 10, 2011

12th March 2011 - 19th March 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I would once again be missing my prayers here for a whole week and I'm going to do an advance one for the whole week. Please bear with me and please give me your blessings.

Right now, I am not feeling very well and I feel physically tired and it seems like I'm on the edge of getting irritated with small things. But I'd like to pray from my heart with a clear mind still and I do not wish to do so just for the sake of doing it either.

I am always thankful. I know that I am blessed and I am lucky for a life that has treated me very well, with a lot of love from family, husband and friends, with a lot of money in my bank accounts and my purse, with a lot of opportunities that have been granted to me and that keep coming my way, with a physically healthy body to think, feel and love, with a lot of experiences to learn and enjoy from, with a roof over my head, with clothes on my body and with food to fuel me. I am blessed. Thank you.

My prayers are the same everyday, but they are all the things that I pray for, that I want for myself and all of my loved ones.

I want for my entire family - both immediate and extended to always be happy and enjoy life's great experiences. I want them to be safe, sound and healthy always and I want them to live a long and prosperous life. For this, I thank you.

I want for my husband to find happiness in his work and I want all of the projects and campaigns that he oversees and manages to sail smoothly and that he reaps the rewards of his labour and efforts within this month. I want for him to find financial growth and career advancement within this month too. Thank you.

I want all of my businesses - TWP, NS, MR, LFC, JFT and SP to flourish and grow financially and successfully within the year. I want for all projects under each business to sail smoothly and successfully. In particular, my project with Sofitel - I want it to sail smoothly and be a huge success, further boosting our business growth. This week too, I have the Splendour Of Nature project and I want for this to take place smoothly and executed beautifully and successfully. I want for all of my partners to work together as a team and support each other as a team towards the big picture that we all so clearly see. I want for all of us to reap the financial rewards of our labour and efforts within the year too. Thank you.

I want for the children at the orphanage to constantly be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and I want for them to experience a wonderful life and grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. Thank you.

I would like to pray for your continuous guidance and blessing in helping me keep the faith, stay positive, remain calm and be at peace always. Also I pray for your guidance in helping me gain strength and remain focused all the time. I too want your blessings in helping me be a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding and more inspiring. Thank you.

For the world, I still pray that it is a kinder and more compassionate place for everyone.

Thank you. And I will promise to think of the same prayers everyday, from my heart while I am away.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment