Sunday, March 27, 2011

28th March 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I seem a little not-very-focused with my work and a bit out-of sorts. I think the inconvenience of my leg injuries is not sitting too well with me but at the end of the day - I know it is only a temporary and extremely short-term and it's not that bad, really. I am still thankful for so many things.

I am thankful of course that I remain quite unscathed - that nothing major broken, nothing twisted, it's only some stitches and a wound that would heal in no time at all. I am thankful for friends who care and love me. I am thankful for all the love that constantly surrounds me. I am thankful for the abundance of money I have in my bank accounts and my purse. I am thankful for the endless opportunities that keep coming my way. I am thankful for a life that is good to me. Life is so great.

I pray for all the things that I want and wish for my family, loved ones and for myself.

For my family - both immediate and extended, I want for them to be happy and live an extraordinary life that is great and wonderful with lots of great experiences. I want for them to always be safe, sound and healthy and to live a long and prosperous life. Thank you.

For my husband - I want for him to be happy at work and find the financial growth and career advancement within this month. I want for him to have it smooth sailing for all the numerous projects and campaigns that he oversees and manages. I want for him be successful in his endeavours. Thank you.

For my businesses - TWP, LFC, NS, MR, JFT, SP - I want for all of them to flourish successfully and grow financially within this year. I want for all projects under each business to sail smoothly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I want for the businesses to continue drawing the nicest clienteles. I also want for all the different partners I work with to see the big picture clearly and to endeavour to work cohesively as a team towards the goals and help and support each other and have always got each other's back. I also want for all of us to reap the financial rewards of our passion and efforts within this year. Thank you.

For the children at the orphanage - I won't be seeing them for the next 2 weeks and I will miss them so. I want for them to lead wonderful lives filled with happiness, joy and love and I want for them to grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. Thank you.

For myself - I need you guidance continuously - to help me become a better person each day - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, to think good thoughts and feel good things. I need your guidance too in helping me keep the faith and stay positive and always look at things from the positive point of view and to find peace and be at calm. I also pray for your guidance in helping me stay focused. Thank you.

Another prayer for myself - I pray for a speedy recovery so I may resume training very soon! Thank you!

For the world - I want for it to become a kinder and more compassionate place every single day.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment