Thursday, March 24, 2011

25th March 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Yesterday was a rather odd ocassion of a sleepless night. Nevertheless, I still woke up for my training this morning - which was great. And the weather - absolutely loving it!

I continue to be thankful - for all the great things in my life. I am thankful for the love that I am constantly surrounded by from my family and husband, I am thankful and happy that I will be going home again next week to be with my family and loved ones, I am thankful for a healthy and fit body in which I can think, feel, act and love, I am thankful for the great experiences in life in which I get to enjoy, share and learn from, I am thankful for the abundance of money I have in my bank accounts and my purse, I am thankful for the endless opportunities that keep coming my way all the time, I am thankful for meeting nice people everyday. Life is good indeed. I am blessed and lucky!

I pray as always for all the things that I want for my family, loved ones and for myself.

For my family - both immediate and extended - I want them to live a life that is full of great experiences, joy and happiness. I want them to always be safe, sound and healthy and I want them to live a long and prosperous life. Please bless them as you have blessed me. Thank you.

For my husband - I want him to be happy with his work and I want him to find financial growth and career advancement within this month. I want him to enjoy a smooth-sailing career path as well as smooth-sail with all the projects that he manages. Thank you.

For my businesses - NS, MR, JFT, LFC, TWP and SP - I want them all to flourish tremendously and grow extensively and financially within this year. I want that each projects undertaken by each business to take off smoothly and implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I want also for all the different partners that I work with to see the big picture clearly and to work cohesively as a team and to watch each other's back and support each other no matter what happens as a team. I want us all too, to reap the financial rewards which we deserve within this year. Thank you.

For the children at the orphanage - I want them to lead a great life that is full of joy, happiness and love. I want them to grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. Thank you.

For myself - I would like to ask for your continuous guidance in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient and more inspiring. I want to stay positive and keep the faith always and I want to be a good person - inside and outside, with good thoughts and a good heart. I wish to find the strength and the love in me to stay away from petty and calculative issues. I find myself falling into this often. Please guide me and please bless me. Thank you.

For the world - I wish for it to be a kinder and more compassionate place every single day.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment