Thursday, March 10, 2011

11th March 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Ok, my training had been pretty much sucky since the work weekend I had 2 weeks ago. Perhaps, it is my body's way of telling me to rest. I'm just literally tired and I feel rather under the weather. Please help me get through with more energy.

But of course, I never forget that life has been great and I am thankful. I am thankful for all the great experiences in life that I got to learn from, to share and to enjoy. I am thankful for so much love constantly surrounding me from my family, my husband and my friends. I am thankful for all the abundance of money that is in my bank accounts and my purse. I am thankful for the endless opportunities that keep coming my way. Of course, even while I am tired, I know I am lucky and I am thankful to have a physically abled body to do the things I need and to do the things I wish to do. Life is good indeed. I'm blessed.

I pray for all the things I want for myself and for my loved ones.

I want for my entire family - extended and immediate to have a great life and to be happy always. I want them to enjoy great experiences in their lives and I want them to always be safe, sound and healthy. I want them also to live a long and prosperous life. Thank you.

I want for my husband's work projects and campaigns that he oversees and manages to sail smoothly for him and that he reaps the rewards of his labour and efforts within the month. I want him to be happy and I want him to find financial growth and career advancement within this month too. Thank you.

I want for all of my businesses - TWP, NS, MR, SP, LFC and JFT to flourish and grow financially within this year and I want that all the projects under each businesses to sail smoothly, planned smoothly and executed beautifully and successfully. I also want that my project with Sofitel to take off smoothly and is a huge success. I want all of my different partners of my businesses to see the big picture clearly and work together as a team and support each other as a team to achieve the big picture. I want us all to reap the financial rewards of our labour and efforts within this year too. Thank you.

I want for the children at the orphanage to always find happiness, love and joy and that they lead and experience wonderful lives and grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. Thank you.

I really need your guidance and blessings in helping me keep the faith and stay positive and I always be at peace and calm. I need to your guidance in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient and more inspiring. Thank you.

For the world - I would like the world to be a better place, a kinder place and a more compassionate place.

Thank you.

Eileen



No comments:

Post a Comment