Monday, March 28, 2011

29th March 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Thank you for a good night's rest and I am pretty sure my legs feel much better today than it was yesterday. I start with my prayers for your complete guidance in helping me stay focused and charged-up for my work today. Thank you very much for that.

I am as always grateful for life's great experiences in which I get to enjoy, share and learn from. I am grateful for the love that constantly surrounds me from my family, husband and friends. I am grateful for the abundance of money I have in my bank accounts and my purse. I am grateful for the endless opportunities that keep coming my way. I am grateful for a physically healthy body in which I will have a speedy recovery and up and training by next week. I am grateful for a life that has treated me well. Life is great indeed.

I pray for all the things that I want and wish for my family, loved ones and for myself.

For my family - both immediate and extended, I want for them to always be happy and live a wonderful life with great experiences. I want them to be safe, sound and healthy always and I want them all to live a long and prosperous life. Thank you.

For my husband - I want for him to have all his numerous campaigns and projects sail smoothly and I want him to be happy and find financial growth and career advancement within this month. I want for him to stay positive and energized too. Thank you.

For my businesses - JFT, LFC, SP, TWP, NS, MR - I want for all of them to flourish tremendously and grow financially within this year. I want for all projects under each business to sail smoothly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I want for all the businesses to continue drawing the nicest clienteles to us and I want for it to grow financially successfully within this year. I also want for all the individual partners that I work with to see the big picture clearly and work cohesively as a team and support each other towards the goals of achieving the success for the business. I want for all of us to reap the financial rewards of our passion and efforts within this year too. Thank you.

For the children at the orphanage - I want for them to live great lives that is always filled with joy, happiness and love and I want them to grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. Thank you.

For myself - I need your continuous guidance and blessings in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding and more inspiring. I need your guidance too in helping me stay focused in my thoughts and my willpower and I pray for your guidance in helping me keep the faith and stay positive, be calm and at peace, always with good thoughts and do good things and feel good things. Thank you.

For the world - I wish for it to be a kinder and more compassionate place every single day.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment