Monday, March 7, 2011

8th March 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Ok. I might revert back to the previous way of how I said my prayers. Not sure, felt that was more complete. But I think whichever way I pray it doesn't matter, right? Cos as long as it is from my heart. Ok. Let me try.

Of course, I am thankful. Life had been good to me and I believe life will continue being good to me. I am thankful for love from my family, my friends and my husband. I am thankful for all the great experiences which I get to enjoy, share and learn from. I am thankful for the abundance of money I have in my bank accounts and my purse. I am thankful for being fit and healthy to be able to do the things I need and the things I wish to do. Life is good.

For my family, immediate and extended, I love them and I want them to be happy. All of them. I want them to live a great life. I want them to enjoy life and I want them to always be safe, sound and healthy. I want them to live a long and prosperous life. I pray for this.

For my husband, I want him to be happy too and I want all of the projects and campaigns which he oversees to sail smoothly and I want him to reap the rewards of his labour and efforts within this month. I want him also to find financial growth and career advancement within this month.

For my businesses - TWP, LFC, MR, NS, SP and JFT - I want them all to flourish and grow financially and business-wise within this year. I want each projects under each business to be planned smoothly and implemented successfully and beautifully. I want that my project with Sofitel to be planned extremely smoothly and that it is a huge success. I want also for all my different partners for each business to see the big picture as clearly as I do and work towards achieving our goals and endeavour to work and support each other as a team. I want for all of us to reap the financial rewards of our labour and efforts within the year. I also have another prayer - for my meeting with a new client today under TWP and I pray that the meeting is successful.

For the children at the orphanage, I want them to live a life that is great and filled with joy, love and happiness. I want them to also grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people.

For myself, I would like to have your continuous blessing and guidance in helping me become a better person - one who is kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding and more inspiring. I want to always stay positive and keep the faith, be at peace, calm and focused at all times.

For the world out there, I want people to be kinder to one another and I would like to see more good things happen to people.

For all of the above, Thank You. I am blessed indeed.

Eileen


No comments:

Post a Comment