Tuesday, March 8, 2011

9th March 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I really don't know why I've just been feeling physically tired. Ok, is it a sign from my body to say I need to take it easy for my training? But, I will be resting next week. Hmmmm....

Well, still, life has been good to me. And I am thankful. I am thankful for the wonderful things that I get to experience, wonderful experiences that I get to enjoy and to learn from. I am thankful for so much love that surrounds me from my family, my friends and my husband. I am thankful for the abundance of money in my bank accounts and my purse. I am thankful for a physically healthy body in which I get to do the things I need and the things I wish. I am thankful for all the endless opportunities that keep coming my way. Life is great!

I pray as always for all the things that I want for myself and my family and loved ones.

I want for my family, immediate and extended to experience a good life too. I want them to be happy and to be safe, sound and healthy always. I want them to live a long and prosperous life.

I want for my husband to find financial growth and career advancement within this month. I want him to be happy and I want him to be rewarded for his labours and efforts within this month. I want for all his campaigns and projects which he manages to sail smoothly for him. I want him to be a star at work.

I want for all of my businesses - TWP, NS, MR, JFT, SP and LFC to flourish tremendously and find financial and business growth within the year. I want that all the numerous projects under each business to sail smoothly and implemented successfully and that all the businesses draw super nice clients. I want my project with Sofitel in particular to be planned smoothly and implemented extremely successfully. I want all my various business partners to work and support each other as a team and I want us to reap the financial rewards of our labour and efforts within the year.

I want for the children at the orphanage to have a great and wonderful life that is filled with love, joy and happiness. I want also, for them to grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people.

I need your continuous blessing and guidance in helping me keep the faith and stay positive. I also need your guidance in helping me be a better person all the time - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding and more inspiring.

I want for the world to be a kinder place with kinder and compassionate people everywhere.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment