Sunday, March 20, 2011

21st March 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

My nose is still running. But overall, I feel good and fine. I took it easy at the gym this morning. But I want to quickly recover and resume my full-blown training. Please bless me with a speedy recovery and regaining my full energy.

Today, I am going to start off by asking for your guidance and blessing in helping me keep the faith and stay positive. Also to guide me to become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding and more inspiring. I would also like to deter from negative thoughts and feelings and think only positive thoughts and good thoughts. Please guide me and bless me.

I am of course, always thankful for a life that has treated me very well and I am a very lucky and blessed child. I have a life that is filled with so much love and great experiences and also great joys and happiness as well as endless opportunities. I am thankful for the abundance of money in my bank accounts and my purse. I am ever grateful for a physically perfect body and health. Life is great indeed.

I pray for all the things that I want for myself and my family and loved ones.

For my family and all my loved ones - both immediate and extended - I want them to have the best in life and to enjoy every great experiences and be happy always. I want them to be safe, sound and healthy always and I want them to live a long and prosperous life. Thank you.

For my husband - I pray that he finds financial growth and career advancement within this month and that he finds the career satisfaction. I also want for all his projects and campaigns to be smooth-sailing and that they are all succesfully implemented. Thank you.

For all of my businesses - NS, TWP, MR, LFC, SP, JFT - I want them to flourish and find substantial financial growth within this year. I want that all of the projects under each relevant businesses take off smoothly, are implemented successfully and executed beautifully and thus boosts the business growth for the relevant business. I pray too that the businesses continue to attract the nicest clients all the time. I also pray for all my different partners to work cohesively as a team towards achieving the big picture and support one another as a team. I want all of us to reap the financial rewards of our relevant businesses within the year too. Thank you.

For the children at the orphanage - I pray that they always find their lives surrounded by love, joy and happiness and wonderful things. I want them to live wonderful lives, grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. Thank you.

For the world - I want it to be a better place always - with people growing kinder and more compassionate each day.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment