Tuesday, March 22, 2011

23rd March 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I start today praying for your complete guidance in helping me become a better person. I do not want to have bad thoughts and bad feelings. I want to be the bigger person and not be calculative and petty and irritated at things that are beyond my control. I want to have more compassion for the rest of the world and for people I have to deal with. Please guide me. Please. Thank you.

Of course, I am also thankful that I am getting better already. Super great. I am thankful for a physically fit body in which I can think, feel and love. I am thankful for the great experiences in life that I get to enjoy, share and learn from. I am so, so, so thankful for the love that I am constantly enveloped in by my family and my husband. I am a lucky and blessed child. I am thankful for the abundance of money I have in my bank accounts and my purse. I am thankful for the endless opportunities that keep coming my way. Life is great indeed and thank you.

I pray for all the things I want for my loved ones and for myself. I pray for your blessings for all of these things that I ask for.

For my family - both immediate and extended - I pray for them to always be happy and enjoy life's greatest experiences. I pray that they are safe, sound and healthy always and that they live a long and prosperous life. Thank you.

For my husband's work - I pray that it be smooth sailing all the way for him and that he finds financial growth and career advancement within this month. Thank you.

For all of my businesses - NS, MR, TWP, LFC, SP and JFT - I pray that they all flourish and grow financially within this year and that each projects are implemented successfully, executed beautifully and each business draws the nicest clients. I pray too that the different partners I work with for all the businesses see the big picture clearly and endeavour to work together as a team and cohesively support one another with no drama. I pray too that we reap the financial rewards of our labour and efforts within this year. Thank you.

For the children at the orphanage - I pray that they forever find joy, happiness and love in their lives and they lead a wonderful life and grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. Thank you.

For myself - I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me keep the faith, stay positive, think positive and feel positive. I pray for strength to change my frequency when dealing with people who refuse to be positive. I pray for your guidance in helping me stay calm and be at peace always. Thank you.

For the world - I pray that it is a kinder and more compassionate place every single day.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment