Saturday, March 26, 2011

27th March 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Wow. So what a morning. I'm thankful to just have superficial wounds and nothing broken. That was quite a crazy fall. What happened? I dunno. I'm only feeling bummed because I won't be able to train for a few weeks. But I'm not going to let it get me down.

Well, I am thankful of course. I guess, it takes an incident like this to let you see - that there are good people out there. So I am thankful for great running mates who really did their best to take care of me. I am, I am so grateful. It mattered, when I didn't think it mattered. I am thankful that I didn't suffer anything worse than stitches! So, I'm lucky! I'm so lucky! I'm grateful to the doctor for doing such a good job too. I am still as always, grateful to all the good things in life. I have a great husband. I have a great family and I have so much love - now I realise not just from my family but also from my friends. I am so blessed. I am thankful for life's great experiences in which I get to share, enjoy and learn from. I am thankful for the abundance of money I have in my bank accounts and my purse. I am thankful for a physically healthy body - I would have a speedy recovery - I know. Life is good. Life is also great.

I pray for all the things that I want for myself and for my family and loved ones. I know my prayers are answered always.

For my family - both immediate and extended - I want for them to always be happy and have a great and wonderful life too. I want them to be safe, sound and healthy always and I want them to live a long and prosperous life. Thank you.

For my husband - I want for him to have a successful career and I want him to reap the rewards of his labour and efforts within this month. I want for him too to find financial growth and career advancement within this month. Thank you.

For all of my businesses - JFT, SP, NS, MR, TWP, LFC - I want for all of them to flourish and grow financially successful within this year and I want for all projects undertaken by each business to sail smoothly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I want for the businesses to continue drawing the nicest clienteles. I want also for all the different partners that I work with to see the big picture clearly and work cohesively as a team towards the goals and that we will always have each other's back and support. I want too for all of us to reap the financial rewards of our passion and efforts within this year. Thank you.

For the children at the orphanage - I want them to be happy and live wonderful lives that is filled with joy, happiness and love and I want for them to grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people too. Thank you.

For myself - please continue to guide me to become a better person - more compassionate, kinder, more patient, more inspiring and I ask for your guidance in helping me become a good person - with good thoughts, good feelings and good action. I need your guidance too in helping me keep the faith and stay positive as well as to remain calm and at peace always. Thank you.

For the world - I want it the world to continue becoming a kinder and more compassionate place every single day.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment