Tuesday, March 29, 2011

30th March 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

This morning, I woke up and managed to go to the gym for a bit of training. I feel great. I did it. Thank you for a speedy recovery :)

Thank you too for I know I have been extremely lucky in my life. Thank you for a blessed life. Thank you for all the great experiences in which I get to enjoy, share and learn from. Thank you for the love that constantly envelopes me from my family, husband and friends. Thank you for the abundance of money in my bank accounts and my purse. Thank you for the endless opportunities that keep coming my way. Thank you for a healthy body in which I can recover speedily and one which I can think, feel and love with. Thank you. Life is good. Also great.

As always, I pray for all the things that I want and wish for my family, loved ones and for myself.

For my family - both immediate and extended, I want for them to always be happy and live a great life full of great experiences. I want them to be safe, sound and healthy always and that they live a long and prosperous life. Thank you.

For my husband's career - I want for him to be happy and that he finds financial growth and career advancement within this month. I want for his numerous projects and campaigns to sail smoothly for him. Thank you.

For my businesses - JFT. LFC, TWP, NS, MR, SP - I want them all to flourish financially and find business growth within this year. I want for all projects under each business to sail smoothly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I want for all the businesses to draw the nicest clienteles. I want also for all the different partners that I work with to see the big picture clearly and to work cohesively as a team and support one another towards the goals that we set out to achieve. I want to for all of us to reap the financial rewards of our passion and efforts within this year. Thank you.

For the children at the orphanage - I want them to live great lives filled with joy, happiness and love and I want them to grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people too. Thank you.

For myself - I need your continuous guidance in helping me stay focused, stay positive, keep the faith and be at peace and calm always. I need your continuous guidance too in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding and more inspiring. Also to always think good thoughts, feel good feelings and do good things. Thank you.

For the world - I wish for it to be a kinder and more compassionate place every single day.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment