Wednesday, March 2, 2011

3rd March 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Is my faith wavering or am I just being too sensitive? Ok, maybe my faith is not wavering. I'm just feeling low energy this week and I'm not so focused. My head tells me I have a lot of work yet to be completed, but I can't seem to focus on completing the task at hand and when I do get to it - it doesn't seem to be a lot of work. Yet, I still have this nagging feeling that it is a lot of work. What is going on in my head? Please, Lord Buddha and Guan Yin, guide me to stay focused and be charged up to do all my work the best I can. Thank you.

I am thankful too for the abundance of money I have in my bank accounts and my purse. I am thankful for the endless opportunities that have been granted to me and also for the opportunities that keep coming my way. I am thankful for the love that always surrounds me from my family, my friends and my husband. I am thankful for a fit and healthy body in which I can do the things I need to do and to do the things I wish to do. Thank you so much. Life has been good to me.

I pray as always, for the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. I pray that they are always safe, sound and away from harm and that they live a long, long, long and prosperous life. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's numerous projects and campaigns take off smoothly and that he reaps the rewards of his labour and efforts within this month. I pray too that he finds financial growth and career advancement within this month. Thank you.

I pray that my projects with G&J, C&P and T&A take off smoothly and are all beautifully implemented and it draws more of such nice clients to TWP. I pray that my project with Sofitel take off smoothly and the successful implementation further boosts the wedding business for TWP and LFC. I pray that LFC launches successfully into the market and experiences rapid financial growth within the year. I pray that MR continue finding financial and business growth and each project is implemented successfully. I pray that NS continues growing by leaps and bounds and is further established as the go-to company for destination weddings as well as that we reap the financial rewards of our labour and efforts within the year. I pray that SP launches successfully and becomes the next big thing to hit KL within the year. I pray that JFT closes the 5th issue on a financially rewarding note. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always find themselves surrounded by love and happiness and that they lead wonderful lives and grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient and more inspiring. I pray too for your guidance in helping me keep the faith, stay positive, stay focused and be at peace and calm always. Thank you.

I pray for my friends to always find success and happiness in their undertakings and I pray for my partners to see the big pictures clearly and endeavour to work and support each other as a team towards the big picture.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment