Thursday, March 3, 2011

4th March 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Thank you - I had a great swim this morning :) And I generally feel much better after that. It's amazing how a good workout session elevates my mood and perhaps energy level. I'm not sure if it is psychological.

I realized that everyday, I say the same prayers over and over again. But those are my prayers and admittedly, it was also easier that way. Today, I'm going to try to put my heartfelt piece into a less complicated prayer.

I know life has been good to me. I am thankful for that. Thankful for so many things that are good in my life. Thankful for great experiences - enjoyable and learnt ones. Thankful for the simple things in life that I need like shelter, food, clothes. Thankful for so much love in my life. Thankful for good friends, great family and a loving husband.

All that I really want is for my family, my whole family, to be safe, sound and live a long and prosperous life. I want them to be happy. I want them to live life too.

I also want my husband to be happy and to rewarded in his career. I want him to have a good life too and I want him to excel in his work. I can be sometimes such a spoilt brat. I am learning to be understanding too and I need your guidance here.

I want all of my businesses - NS, TWP, LFC, SP, MR and JFT to flourish and grow this year. I am ready to work hard to sow the seeds. I want to reap the rewards of this effort of mine, combined with that of my partners. I want to see the financial growth of all these different companies and businesses of mine within this year. I also want all my partners to work and support each other as a team.

I want all of the projects that I am working on for my various businesses to sail smoothly and implemented successfully. I know sometimes there may be some challenges, but I know these challenges are just for my learning experience. I want to have money-making projects continuously coming to all these businesses that I am a part of and that each of the projects are their very own successes.

I want the kids at the orphanage to also lead a wonderful life. Just as life had been good to me, I want them to have a life that is good to them too. I want them to grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people and I want their lives to be forever filled with laughter, joy and love. These are wonderful kids and I want to know that they have a chance at making it big in life.

I want to know that everyone in this world has a chance at having a good life. I want the world to stop suffering, to stop fighting. I want people to be kinder everyday.

I want to be a kinder person, a more compassionate person, a more patient person, a more understanding person. I want to be at peace and calm always and I want to be focused. I want to stay positive and keep the faith of staying positive all the time. I want to look at glasses half full all the time.

For all of the above, I hope you will bless me and guide me.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment