Friday, March 25, 2011

26th March 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

My eye is swollen! Oh dear. But I'm sure it'll be back to normal by lunch time :)

There are certain things which I do not understand in the book I am reading now. But I do know the basis of it is to stay positive and think good thoughts and feel good things. And of course, to be thankful always.

I am thankful for a life that has been good to me. How can it not be good to me? I have so much, so much love that surrounds me each and everyday from my family and my husband. I have great experiences in which I get to enjoy, share and learn from. I have an abundance of money in my bank accounts and my purse. I have endless opportunities that keep coming my way. I have a physically healthy body in which I can think, feel and love. Life is not just good. It is great. Thank you.

I pray as always, for the things that I want and wish for all of my loved ones and myself.

For my family - both immediate and extended,  I want them to always be happy and experience a good life. I want them to be safe, sound and healthy always and I want them to live a long and prosperous life. Thank you. Thank you.

For my husband - I want for him to reap the rewards of his labour and efforts at work and I want for him to find financial growth and career advancement within this month. I want for him to be happy and passionate about his work. Thank you.

For my businesses - NS, LFC, TWP, SP, JFT, MR - I want them all to flourish tremendously and grow financially within this year. I want that all projects under each business to sail smoothly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I want that the businesses continue drawing the nicest clients to us. I also want for all the different partners that I work with see the big picture clearly and strive to work cohesively as a great team towards achieving the goals and big picture. I want for us to support each other through it all and I want for us to watch each other's backs. I also want for us to reap the financial rewards of our labour and efforts within this year. Thank you.

For the children at the orphanage - I want them to lead a life that is full of great experiences, joy, love and happiness. I want for them to grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. Thank you.

For myself - I need your continuous guidance in helping me be a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more inspiring. I definitely wish to be a good person and think good thoughts and do good deeds. I need your guidance in learning how to detract from bad things, bad feelings and turn away from doing or thinking bad thoughts. Please guide me. Please guide me too, to keep the faith and stay positive and at peace always. Thank you.

For the world - I want it to be a more compassionate and kinder place each day.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment