Monday, March 21, 2011

22nd March 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I feel much better. Thank you :)

Today, once again, I pray for your absolute guidance in helping me stay positive, think positive, keep the faith and be a good person with good and kind thoughts. I do not wish to spiral from one bad thought to another and I also do not want to get irritated with the small things which leads to other things. I want to remain positive, feel great and be great. For that, I thank you for your guidance.

I am also thankful, as always for a life that had been good to me. Thankful for a physically healthy body in which I can think, feel and love. I am thankful and blessed for the love from my family and husband. I am so lucky. I am thankful for the great experiences in which I get to enjoy and learn from, for the endless opportunities that keep coming my way and for the abundance of money I have in my bank accounts and my purse. I am blessed and life is great. I think really, above all, I cannot believe how lucky I am to have the love of my family - always and all the time. Very thankful indeed.

I pray for all the things that I want for my family and loved ones and for myself.

For my family, both extended and immediate, I pray for them to be safe, sound and healthy always and I pray for them to live a long and prosperous life. I want them to be happy always and also to enjoy life's great experiences. Thank you.

For my husband, I pray for his projects and campaigns to sail smoothly and I pray too for him to find financial growth and career advancement within the month. Thank you.

For all of my businesses - NS, TWP, MR, JFT, SP, LFC - I pray for all of them to flourish and grow financially within the year and that each project implemented under the various business take off smoothly, are implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I pray that the businesses draws the nicest clienteles too. I pray too for the different partners that I work with to continue working cohesively as a team and to see the big picture clearly, to always support each other in all endeavours. I also pray for all of us to reap the financial rewards of our labour and efforts within the year. Thank you.

For the children at the orphanage - I pray for them to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and that they lead wonderful lives and grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. Thank you.

For myself again - I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding and more inspiring. I shall endeavour to plant good thoughts in my head and my heart. Thank you.

For the world - I pray for people to be kinder and more compassionate each and every day.

Thank you.

Eileen


No comments:

Post a Comment