Saturday, March 5, 2011

6th March 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I am not sure why I am feeling physically tired. I'm not feeling down and un-positive. Just physically tired. Not quite sure why. I am going to run alone today - I think. Well, I do hope someone will run with me. However, if not, I hope to have a good run today anyway since I will be missing the run next week.

Today, I shall attempt to pray un-scripted again.

First of all, I am thankful, for a life that has treated me well. Thankful for all the experiences - both the learning ones and the enjoyable ones. I am thankful for so much money I have in my bank accounts and my purse, thankful for a roof over my head, food on the table and clothes on my back. I am thankful for the endless opportunities that had been granted and keep coming my way, I am thankful for the love that constantly surrounds me from my family, friends and husband, thankful for being fit and healthy to do the things that need to be done and to do the things that I wish to do. Life is good indeed.

All I really want for my family, my entire extended family, my precious loved ones is for them to be safe, sound, healthy and away from harm's way. I want them to be able to enjoy life and be happy always and I want them to live a long and prosperous life. Thank you.

I want for all my businesses - NS, TWP, MR, LFC, SP, JFT to flourish and have rapid financial growth this year. I want all my partners to work and support each other as a team and strive towards the common goals. I want to reap the financial rewards of our labour and efforts within the year and I want the businesses to be successfully sustainable and rewarding - both financially and emotionally. I also want for all of my projects with each of this businesses to be implemented successfully, executed beautifully and that the successes of each of these projects further boosts the financial and business growth for the relevant businesses. Thank you.

I want for the children at the orphanage to lead wonderful lives and grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people with their lives always surrounded by love, joy and happiness. Thank you.

I also want, perhaps, need your guidance in helping me to always keep the faith and stay positive, to be at peace and focus, to be a better person. I want to be kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more inspiring and more understanding. Thank you.

I want there to be love everywhere for everyone and I want the world to be a kinder place for all.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment