Sunday, March 6, 2011

7th March 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Thank you for a good run training this morning. Although the swim was not as good. But ok. My legs are aching. Hmmm....... I want to go all out for my training this week as next week, I'll be taking a break.

Thank you for a life that has treated me well. I do know that life had been good to me and is continuously good to me. Thank you for all the opportunities to enjoy and experience a good life and to learn from it. Thank you too for the abundance of money I have in my bank accounts and my purse. Thank you for the endless opportunities that keep coming my way. Thank you for a physically abled body in which I can do the things that I want to do and to do the things I need to do. Thank you. Life is good. Thank you too, for all the love that constantly surrounds me all the time. I am blessed.

I pray for so many things. And I am thankful that you are listening and blessing me.

I want my loved ones, my family, both immediate and extended to have a good life too. I want them to be safe and sound and healthy of course and I want them to enjoy life and to live a long and prosperous life. I want them to be happy and when they are happy, I am happy too.

I want my husband to find fulfilment in his work and to find financial growth and career advancement. I want his numerous projects and campaigns to be smooth sailing for him and I want him to reap the rewards of his labour and efforts all within this month. I want my husband to be happy too, of course.

I want all my businesses - TWP, NS, MR, LFC, SP and JFT to flourish financially this year and grow by leaps and bounds too. I want all the businesses to draw nice clients and I want each projects under the various businesses to sail smoothly and executed successfully and beautifully. I want the various partners for each business to work cohesively as a team and support each other as a team. I want for my project with Sofitel to also take off smoothly and is a huge success. I want for all business partners to reap the financial rewards of our labour and efforts within this year.

I want the kids at the orphanage to have a good life too. One that is filled with love, joy and happiness and I want them to grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people.

I want to be a better person - one who is kinder, more compassionate, more patient and more inspiring and I need your guidance for this. I need too, your continuous guidance in helping me keep the faith and stay positive always.

I want the world to be a kinder place and I want people to be more compassionate.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment