Saturday, March 19, 2011

20th March 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I'm back once again. I have some thoughts in my head. I feel sorry for the people in Japan, but I realised that I haven't exactly tried my best to follow the news there or watch any of the videos, etc.... I'm not sure if it i sbecause subconsciously I do not want to see the horror or the tragedy of life lost and the shock of destruction or is it because I am simply uninterested. But I do pray for the people of Japan - to find the strength to face this tragedy with poise, peace and calm. I also recently received news of the demise of the Wedding Wishes client - and again, I find myself unaffected emotionally. For this, I can only take it as that I wasn't involved physically in the project and as such, I wasn't close to her and have not been following her news. But of course, I do still pray for her and her loved ones to find the strength to carry on and be happy that she is now in a better place. I do and I don't feel the need to publicise this, I guess. I don't wish for anyone to lose a loved one. I also had a small un-positive-like issue after my AWP meeting and it was amongst friends from my industry team and it just made me quite heartsick to hear about it and of course, my first natural reaction was to behave just as childishly. I pray for your guidance to steer me and keep me on the positive path of thought and behaviour.

I begin my prayers with my prayers of gratitude. I am thankful that the Splendour of Nature project ended on a pretty much high note and a success despite some shortfalls here and there. I had a lot of fun and I am thankful for that too. I am thankful for having had the opportunity to spend some time with my Dad and my Ah Por during my trip back home and it was very meaningful for me. I am thankful that I have a family that so, so, so love me and spoil me. I am blessed, so very blessed. I am thankful for the abundance of money I have in my bank accounts and my purse. I am thankful for the great experiences that I get to enjoy and learn from all the time. I am thankful for the endless opportunities that keep coming my way. I am thankful for a physically healthy body to think, feel, do and love. Life is good. Thank you.

I pray for a lot of things that I want, not just myself, but for my family and friends too.

For my family - both immediate and extended, I want for them to always be happy and lead a great life with great experiences. I want them to always, always be safe, sound and healthy and I want them to live a long and prosperous life. Thank you.

For my husband - I pray that he finds happiness and financial rewards in his work and that he finds career advancement within this month. I pray that all the numerous projects and campaigns that he oversees sail smoothly too. Thank you.

For all of my businesses - NS, MR, TWP, LFC, SP, JFT - I want them all to flourish and grow financially within the year. I want for each and every project under individual businesses to sail smoothly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I want for the nicest clients to sign up with us. I want for all my partners and myself to work cohesively as a team and watch each other's back and that we all see the big picture clearly and work towards that. I want too - for my projects with Sofitel and other external partnerships to be huge successes thus boosting the relevant businesses. I want for myself and my partners to reap the financial rewards of our labour and efforts within the year. Thank you.

For the kids at the orphanage, I want for them to lead a life that is full of love, joy and happiness. I want them to grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. Thank you.

For myself - I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me stay positive, keep the faith and be at peace and calm always. I pray for you guidance in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding and more inspiring. I pray too for your guidance in helping me think good thoughts and positive thoughts always. Thank you.

For the world - I pray that it is a kinder and more compassionate place everyday.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment