Friday, March 4, 2011

5th March 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

It's the weekend once again and I haven't had the chance to see my husband yesterday - except for a short drop-in to see him at work. Well, I am hoping to have a good weekend. Next week will be another week of missing my husband!

I'm not going to be scripted again today.

I am always thankful for a life that has been good to me. Thankful for the basic things in life which I have - roof over my head, food, clothes, Thankful for the experiences that I get to enjoy and learn from, Thankful for so much money in my bank accounts and my purse, Thankful for opportunities that keep being given to me, Thankful for so much love in my life.

I really want my whole family, my entire family to be safe, sound and healthy always and I want them to live a long and prosperous life. I want them to be happy and I want them to be able to enjoy life.

I want my husband to be happy too. I want him to advance in his career and I want him to have financial growth. I also want him to be rewarded for the labour and efforts he put into his work.

I want all of my businesses - TWP, NS, LFC, MR, SP and JFT to flourish financially and do very well this year and beyond. I want that all of my different partners for different businesses work together towards the common goal and vision and endeavour to work as a team and support each other as a team. I want that every projects with each businesses is planned smoothly and implemented successfully. I want for all of us partners to reap the financial rewards of the business within this year too. I want the businesses to grow and expand. I want also for my project with Sofitel to sail smoothly and is implemented successfully.

I want the kids at the orphanage to have a wonderful life. I want them to grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. I want them to have a life that is always filled with joy, laughter and love.

I want to always keep the faith and stay positive, stay calm and be at peace all the time. I want your guidance in helping me to be a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more inspiring and more understanding too.

For all of the above, Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment