Wednesday, March 30, 2011

31st March 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I had yet another day of training and thank you for letting me be able to train. I try to be careful with my knees and my wounds, but I also think I cannot go about thinking it is in bad shape. I need to be positive and attract speedy recovery, am I right?

I guess there are still a couple of things in this book called The Power that I am reading which concept I may not be able to grasp. There are certain things which I don't fully comprehend. Maybe that's not the right word. I think I comprehend, but perhaps, I'm over-thinking it too much. I believe though, in time, you will show me the wisdom to fully grasp the concepts of having and keeping faith.

I continue to be thankful and grateful for all the good things in life that has been given and shown to me. I am thankful for the love that constantly surrounds me from my family, husband and friends. I am thankful for the abundance of money in my bank accounts and my purse. I am thankful for the endless opportunities that keep coming my way. I am thankful for a healthy body in which I can have a speedy recovery for my injury and also to think, feel and love. I am thankful for life's great experiences in which I get to enjoy, share and learn from. Life is absolutely great!

I pray as always, for all the things that I want and I wish for my family, loved ones and for myself.

For my family - both immediate and extended, I wish for them to always find happiness and joy and that they live great lives with great experiences. I wish for them to stay safe, sound and healthy always and that they live a long and prosperous life. Thank you.

For my husband's work - I wish for him to find happiness as well as financial growth and career advancement within this month. I wish for him to be recognized for his endurance and patience in managing the numerous campaigns and projects and I wish for all things to sail smoothly for him. Thank you.

For my businesses - TWP, NS, LFC, JFT, SP, MR - I wish for all of them to flourish and grow financially within this year. I wish for all projects undertaken by each business to sail smoothly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I wish that the businesses continue drawing the nicest clienteles to us. I wish too for all the different partners that I work with to see the big picture clearly and work cohesively as a team towards the big picture. I wish for the teamwork to be second to none and that we've got each other's backs and I wish for all of us to reap the financial rewards of our passion and efforts within the year. Thank you.

For the children at the orphanage - I wish for them a life that is great and filled with joy, happiness and love always. I wish for them to grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. Thank you.

For myself - I need your continuous guidance in helping me keep the faith and stay positive always, at all times and to think good thoughts and do good things always. I need your continuous guidance in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding and more inspiring too. I wish to find the wisdom too in understand life and the universe. Thank you.

For the world - I wish for it to be a kinder and more compassionate place that we all live in every single day.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment