Monday, May 9, 2011

10th May 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I am not in my perkiest of mood. I'm feeling tired and just not focused. I know there's much to do and I know you have been blessing me and answering my prayers. But the cough and the constant lethargy is not making me feel good. I'm sorry. I should not be this way. I know there is much to look forward to and I am thankful. Thankful for my prayers answered. My wound is healed too. But my fitness level just isn't the same. I pray for your blessings in this area.

Today, I'd like to pray first for all things at work to be smooth sailing and that I find the energy and motivation to strive ahead excitedly. I pray too for my partners' unquestioning support and making it all smooth-sailing for me to complete my work. In particular, my LFC partners. I need their support to ensure the Sofitel fair goes smoothly and successfully. I truly pray for this as it is disturbing me mentally.

I would like to say thank you for a life that has been good to me nevertheless. I am thankful for the food on the table, clothes on my back and roofs over my head. I am thankful for the abundance of money in my bank accounts and my purse. I am thankful for all the love that constantly surrounds me from my family, husband and my friends. I am thankful for the endless opportunities that keep coming my way. I am thankful for the rich experiences in which I get to share, enjoy and learn from. I am thankful for a physically healthy body in which I can think, feel and love and I know I should be doing more of thinking, feeling and loving. Life has been great indeed. I am blessed and I am lucky.

I pray as always for my family - both immediate and extended - for them to be safe, sound and healthy always and that they live a long and prosperous life. I wish for them all the joys and happiness in the world and for them to live life's great experiences and enjoy it to the fullest. Thank you.

I pray for my husband's career to be smooth sailing and that he finds financial growth and career advancement within this month. I wish that he be happy and passionate about his work always and that he also be recognized for his talent, skills, creativity and experience. Thank you.

I pray for all of my businesses - JFT, SP, LFC, MR, TWP, NS - to flourish financially and grow successfully within this year and that all the projects under each individual business are planned smoothly, sail smoothly, executed beautifully and implemented successfully. I pray in particular for the success of LFC launch, SP launch and the Sofitel project. I pray too that the businesses draws the nicest clienteles further boosting business growth. I wish that all the different partners that I work with continue striving to work together cohesively as a team and support each other unquestioningly. I wish also for all of us to reap the financial rewards of our efforts and passion within this year. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and that they experience life's greatest moments and adventures. I wish for them to grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous blessings in helping me and guiding me to become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, more love to give the world, one who think good, do good and feel good too. I pray also for your guidance in helping me gain the wisdom to find the answers and signs needed for me to make the best and right decisions in my endeavours. I also pray for your guidance and blessings in helping me remain focused, be at calm and at peace, stay positive and keep the faith always. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and for humankind to be a kinder and more compassionate race everyday.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment