Thursday, May 26, 2011

27th May 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I'd like to change my prayers up a bit today. I'll see how it works out.

LB & GY, I am thankful everyday for a life that has treated me very well. I know sometimes, I have tendencies to lose my patience, think bad thoughts, jump the gun, get annoyed and upset over trivial matters. But I know with your guidance and blessings, I will continue striving to become a better and better person. Whilst it is terrible of me to compare my life with those who are less fortunate, I can't help but feel I have been too lucky. And of course, blessed. I have a lot of love in my life and I have a lot of good things money can buy. I also get to experience a lot of things that money cannot buy. For that, I am thankful.

I love my family very much - both immediate and extended - including my husband and my family by marriage. I pray for them to always be safe, sound and healthy and I want them to live long and prosperous lives. I wish for them to be happy always and enjoy all of life's greatest moments and experiences. Thank you also for granting my parents the joy of seeing their son get married too. This is becoming reality and I know it will make them extremely happy. So, thank you.

I am thankful and happy for a great and loving husband too and I cannot imagine a life without him. For this, I know I have been blessed yet again and you were shining down on me. I want him to have a good life too and I want him to have a very successful career - one which is smooth-sailing for him and one in which he finds tremendous financial growth and career satisfaction. I also pray that he be healthy and safe always at all times. Thank you.

I am thankful for all the opportunities that life has granted to me - and therefore, I am able to own many different businesses. I pray for all of my businesses - LFC, MR, TWP, NS, SP, JFT to all flourish financially and grow successfully within this year. Here, I would like to pray especially for the project with Sofitel which will take place next week. I pray for good weather, an extremely great turn-out and an extremely successfully implemented event which is also executed beautifully. I pray that everything falls in place and as always, all the different partners that I work with supports one another to ensure the great success of this event and hopefully, it will churn business growth for all who are involved too. I pray also that we win the project for H&S and M&TS. I'm not afraid of the work ahead. And I know I can do a good job. I also pray for the success of SP launch - that we will sell the tickets off like hot cakes this coming week and people will start to see SP as the next big thing to hit KL. I also pray for the success of LFC launch and that everything will also fall in place perfectly for this. For all of my partners, I wish us all tremendous success and financial rewards and also great team work. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage too and I know my prayers are answered when I see many kind and compassionate people visiting the children. I admit, I do get a little jealous, but I shouldn't. I know. The more people love them, the better for them and I wish they grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people too. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance and blessings always - for so many things - to help me become a better person, to guide me to gain wisdom to make the right decisions and choices in all of my endeavours, to help me stay focused and be at peace and calm, to help me stay positive and keep the faith always that you are looking out for me and you are blessing me and you are answering my prayers. Thank you.

I pray for the world to always be a better place and that humankind be kinder and more compassionate everyday too. The world needs more love and joy.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment