Friday, May 27, 2011

28th May 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Good Morning! I couldn't sleep although I was planning to sleep in today. I am contemplating if I should sleep in tomorrow and skip the run. But I haven't done a long run in ages. !

I am grateful to everything good that life has granted me. I am thankful for the food on the table, clothes on my back, roofs over my head and the abundance of money in my bank accounts and purse. I am thankful for the endless opportunities that keep coming my way, I am thankful for the love that constantly surrounds me from my family, friends and husband. I am thankful for all of life's greatest moments and experiences in which I get to share, enjoy and learn from. I am thankful for a healthy body, mind and soul in which I can think, feel and love. I am blessed and I know my prayers are always answered. Life is great indeed.

I pray for my family - both immediate and extended - to always be safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I wish them all the joys and happiness and that they get to enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's career continues to be smooth sailing for him and that he finds financial growth and career advancement too. I wish that he remains passionate and excited about his job and finds job satisfaction. I also wish that he be recognized for his creativity, talents, skills and experiences. Thank you.

I pray for all of my businesses - LFC, SP, TWP, MR, NS, JFT - to flourish financially and grow successfully within this year. I pray that all projects under each individual business are planned perfectly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I pray especially for the project with Sofitel - for it to be implemented with great success and that all the different partners come together to support one another to put up a great show. I also pray for the launch of SP to be a great success and becomes the next big thing to hit KL. I pray too for LFC launch for it to be a great success and that I have unconditional support from my partner and it is easy dealing with him. I also pray that we win the projects for H&S and M&TS and that all the businesses continue drawing more of such nice clienteles. I wish for all the different partners that I work with to continue working cohesively together as a team and support one another unquestioningly. I wish also that all of us reap the financial rewards of our efforts and passion within this year. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and that they grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. I wish for them to experience all of life's greatest moments and adventures too. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance and blessings in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, does good and feels good always. I pray also for your guidance in helping me gain the wisdom to seek answers to make the best and right decisions for all of my endeavours. I pray too for your continuous guidance and blessings in helping me be at peace and calm, stay focused, stay positive and keep the faith always. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and for humankind to grow kinder and more compassionate everyday.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment