Saturday, May 14, 2011

15th May 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I am ready for my usual Sunday morning runs. Please bless me with a good run today morning. I will be alone..... hmmm...

As always, I am thankful for all my prayers being answered - not just for me, but for my family and loved ones too. I am thankful for a life that has been good to me. I am thankful for the food on the table, clothes on my back and roofs over my head. I am thankful for the abundance of money in my bank accounts and my purse. I am thankful for the endless opportunities that keep coming my way. I am thankful for the love that I am always enveloped in from my family, husband and friends. I am thankful for life's greatest moments and experiences in which I get to share, enjoy and learn from. I am thankful for a physically healthy body, mind and soul in which I can think, feel and love. Life is great indeed. I am blessed and lucky.

I pray for my family - both immediate and extended - to be safe, sound and healthy always and that they live a long and prosperous life. I wish for them all the joy and happiness and also to enjoy all of life's greatest moments and experiences. Thank you.

I pray for my husband's career to be successful and smooth sailing and that he finds financial growth and career advancement within this month. I wish that he remains positive and passionate about his work and that he be recognized for his creativity, talent, skills and experience. Thank you.

I pray for all of my businesses - JFT, LFC, SP, NS, MR, TWP - to flourish financially within this year and that all the individual projects under each business are planned smoothly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully thus drawing more nice clients to the businesses and boosting business growth further. I pray especially for the Sofitel project, LFC launch and SP launch to plan out smoothly and that they are huge successes. I wish for all of the different partners that I work with to strive to work cohesively as a team and support each other unquestioningly towards the big picture. I wish too that we reap the financial rewards of our efforts and passion within this year. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and that they enjoy all of life's greatest moments and adventures too. I wish that they grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous blessings and guidance to help me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, do good and feels good always. I pray too for your guidance in helping me gain the wisdom to find the answers and signs needed to make the best and right decisions for all of my endeavours. I also pray for your guidance in helping me stay focused, be at peace and calm, stay positive and keep the faith always. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and for humankind to be kinder and more compassionate everyday so the world is filled with love and joy.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment