Wednesday, May 4, 2011

5th May 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Thank you for a pleasant meeting with T&A today. I pray for more nice clients like these for all of my businesses.

Thank you too for a life that is blessed and a life that has been good to me. Thank you for the abundance of money I have in my bank accounts and my purse. Thank you for the endless opportunities that keep coming my way. Thank you for the love that I am constantly surrounded by from my family, husband and friends. Thank you for life's great experiences and adventures in which I get to enjoy, share and learn from. Thank you for a healthy body in which I can think, feel and love. Thank you for the food, the clothes and the roof over my head. I am blessed indeed.

I pray as always for the safety, health and well-being of my family - both immediate and extended. I pray for them to be safe, sound always and to live a long a prosperous life. I wish for them all the happiness in the world and all of life's great experiences. Thank you.

I pray for my husband's career to be a smooth sailing journey for him and that every project he manages sail smoothly and that he finds financial growth and career advancement within this month. I wish for him to continuously be happy and passionate about work and that he be recognized for his skills, talents, creativity and experience. Thank you.

I pray for all of my businesses - JFT, LFC, SP, TWP, NS, MR - to flourish financially within the year and grow successfully too. I pray that all the projects under each businesses sail smoothly, planned smoothly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully and that we continue to draw the nicest clienteles to us. I pray especially for the smooth sailing and success of the Sofitel project and for the launch of LFC. I wish too for all of the different partners that I work with for each business to continuously work together cohesively as a team and to always provide support to one another. I wish for us to reap the financial rewards of our passion and efforts within this year. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and that they experience life's greatest adventures. I wish too for them to grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who think good, feel good and do good too. I pray too for your guidance in helping me find the wisdom to make the best and right decisions for all matters and to stay focused, be at peace and calm, to stay positive and keep the faith always, always, always. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place everyday and for humankind to be kinder and more compassionate everyday.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment