Tuesday, May 31, 2011

31st May 2011 - Additional

Dearest LB & GY,

I'm not sure, I'm really not sure. Please give me a sign. Any sign, to tell me that going ahead with the launch of LFC is a great decision.

I'm also worried about the SP launch. Am I being too far ahead of myself?

I know, stay positive, keep the faith. It will all work out.
But I'm worried.

I've also got the issue with the flowers for the fair this weekend. On one hand, I have a partner whom I think is difficult. On the other hand, I have someone who can help, but is physically unable to do so. Is it just me? I mean, about my partner. I'm trying to solve problems without getting his help. Again, am I being too far ahead of myself?

Please, please, I hope for your blessings, guidance and answering my prayers. I need everything to be all right. I need everything to work out beautifully and perfectly smoothly.

Thank you. Always.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment