Saturday, May 21, 2011

22nd May 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

My cough was improving, I thought. But it got worse again. I skipped the long run this morning. Hoping to feel fresh tomorrow for a great training session in the morning. I am also skipping a week of taking the kids out to lunch - even though I am in town. I feel a tiny bit guilty about it. I'm not sure if it is ok for me to do something like this?

I am grateful that my prayers have always been answered. I know I am a lucky and blessed child. I am thankful for a life that has been good to me too. I am thankful for the food on the table, clothes on my back and roofs over my head. I am thankful for the abundance of money in my bank accounts and my purse. I am thankful for the endless opportunities that keep coming my way. I am thankful for the love that constantly surrounds me from my family, husband and friends. I am thankful for a healthy body, mind and soul in which I get to think, feel and love. I am thankful for all of life's greatest moments and experiences in which I get to share, enjoy and learn from. Life is great indeed.

I pray for my family - both immediate and extended - to always be safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I wish for them all the joys and happiness of the world and I wish that they get to enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures. Thank you.

I pray for my husband's career to be continuously smooth sailing and that he finds financial growth and career advancement. I wish that he continues being passionate and happy about his work and that he be recognized for his creativity, talents, skills and experiences. Thank you.

I pray for all of my businesses - JFT, SP, LFC, TWP, NS, MR - to flourish financially and grow successfully this year and that all projects under each individual business are planned perfectly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I pray specially for the project with Sofitel, SP launch, LFC launch to be hugely successful and further boost businesses. I also pray that the businesses continue to draw the nicest clienteles. I pray too for the project with M & H&S - that we will clinch the projects. I wish that all the different partners I work with continue to work cohesively together as a team and support one another unquestioningly. I wish that we reap the financial rewards of our passion and efforts within this year too. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and I pray that they grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people, and they get to experience all of life's greatest moments and adventures.

I pray for your continuous guidance and blessings in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, do good and feels good always. I pray too for your guidance in helping me gain the wisdom to find answers and signs to make the best and right decisions for all of my endeavours. I pray also for your blessings and guidance in helping me stay focused, be at peace and calm, stay positive and keep the faith always.
Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and for humankind to be kinder and more compassionate everyday, filling the world with love, joy and kindness.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment