Friday, May 6, 2011

7th May 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

This cough seems to be getting worse. But I'm healthy and fit with your blessings so I know I will get better. Thank you for answering my prayers. Always.

Life has been good to me and I know it. I have a lot of love from my family, husband and friends and I am grateful. I am grateful too for the food on the table, the clothes on my back and the roofs over my head. I am grateful for life's great experiences in which I get to share, enjoy and learn from. I am grateful for the endless opportunities that keep coming my way. I am grateful for a healthy body in which I can think, feel and love. I am grateful for the abundance of money in my bank accounts and my purse. Life is great indeed!

I pray as always for the safety, health and well-being of my family - both immediate and extended and that they live a long and prosperous life that is full of happiness and life's great experiences. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's career sail smoothly and that he finds financial growth and career advancement within the month. I also wish for him to continue to be happy and passionate about his work and that he be recognized for his creativity, talent, skills and experience. Thank you.

I pray for all of my businesses - LFC, JFT, SP, NS, MR, TWP - to flourish financially and grow successfully this year and that all projects under each individual business sail smoothly, planned smoothly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully thus further boosting business growth. I wish that all businesses continue to draw the nicest clienteles to us too. I pray especially for LFC and Sofitel project as well as SP to sail smoothly and be huge successes. I pray too for all the different partners that I work with to continuously work together cohesively as a team and support one another unquestioningly. I wish for us to reap the financial rewards of our efforts and passion within this year too. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and enjoy life's great experiences and adventures. I wish for them to grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, also one who thinks good, feel good and do good all the time. I pray too for your blessings and guidance in helping me gain the wisdom to find answers or signs to make the right and best decisions.. I also pray for your guidance and blessings in helping me stay positive, be at peace and calm and keep the faith always. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and for humankind to be kinder and more compassionate everyday so that there is more joy in this world.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment