Wednesday, May 11, 2011

12th May 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I feel a lot better today, despite a terrible cough session last night. Hmm... maybe it is the hydroxycut that is making me feel lethargic instead of perky. Hmm.... I shall skip that tomorrow and take my usual coffee instead. Sounds like a good plan. Or perhaps more carbs today. But I know you are blessing me and asnwering my prayers. I am still coughing but I know I will get better!

I am thankful as always for your blessings not just for me but for my family and loved ones too. I am getting mixed signals for LFC's launch. On one hand, a lot of people seem excited about the products we have and it seems like they are opened to the idea. On the other hand, it is me who is afraid of the challenge ahead. More so because I am afraid to lose someone else's money. It's just not in me to do so. I pray for your blessings in helping me gain the wisdom to make the right choices and right decisions. I pray too for your blessings in ensuring unconditional support from my partners - especially Desmond. I am afraid of him in some ways. I pray for your blessings and guidance.

I am thankful for a life that has been good to me too. I am thankful for the food on the table, the clothes on my back and the roofs over my head. I am thankful for all the love that constantly surrounds me from my family, husband and friends. I am thankful for the endless opportunities that keep coming my way. I am thankful for the abundance of money I have in my bank account and my purse. I am thankful for a physically healthy body in which I can think, feel and love. I am thankful for life's great moments and experience which I get to share, enjoy and learn from. Life is great indeed. Thank you! I am blessed and lucky.

I pray for my family - both immediate and extended - for them to be safe, sound and healthy always and that they live a long and prosperous life. I wish for them joy and happiness and that they enjoy all of life's greatest moments and experiences. Thank you.

I pray for my husband's career to be smooth sailing and that he finds financial growth and career advancement within this month. I wish he finds job satisfaction and that he remains positive and passionate about his career and also that he be recognize for his creativity, talent, skills and experience. Thank you.

I pray for all of my businesses - LFC, SP, JFT, NS, MR and TWP to flourish financially and grow successfully within this year and that all projects undertaken by each business are planned smoothly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I pray especially for the smooth-sailing of the Sofitel project, SP launch and LFC launch and that my partners on these projects will ensure everything goes perfectly well and successful. I wish that we will continue to draw the nicest clienteles to all the businesses and I pray too especially for 2 new job pitch for TWP - that we will close the deal by next week. I wish for all my partners to strive continuously to work together cohesively as a team and support one another unquestioningly in making the businesses hugely successful. I wish too for all of us to reap the financial rewards of our efforts and passion within this year. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and that they enjoy life's greatest adventures and experiences too. I wish for them to grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance and blessings in helping me become a better person - one who is kinder, more compassionate, more understanding, more patient, more inspiring, one who thinks good, feel good and do good always. I pray too for your guidance in helping me gain the wisdom to see the answers and signs to make the right and best decisions in my endeavours. I also pray for your guidance in helping me stay focused, be at peace and calm, stay positive and keep the faith always. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place everyday and I pray that humankind grows kinder and more compassionate everyday.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment