Sunday, May 8, 2011

9th May 2011

Dearest LB & GY,'

I had a good run this morning. Thank you for that. I didn't think it would be... but it was. So, I am of course very thankful. The swim was pretty undesirable, but I'm thinking of starting the swim first tomorrow morning. I am also thankful that the courier for the cards arrived today. Yay!

I am also thankful for a life that has been good to me. Thankful for the food on the table, clothes on my back and roofs over my head. Thankful for the abundance of money in my bank accounts and my purse. Thankful for the love that constantly surrounds me from my family, friends and husband. Thankful for the endless opportunities that keep coming my way. Thankful for the rich experiences which I get to enjoy, share and learn from. Thankful for a healthy body in which I can think, feel and love. Life is great indeed! Thank you too for always answering my prayers. I am blessed and lucky.

I pray as always for my family - both immediate and extended - for their safety, health and well-being and that they live a long and prosperous life. I wish for them all the joy and happiness and I wish they enjoy all of life's greatest moments and experiences. Thank you.

I pray for my husband's career - that it be smooth sailing and that he finds financial growth and career advancement within this month. I wish for him to always be happy and passionate about his work and that all the project he manages are smooth sailing always. I wish too that he be recognized for his talents, skills, creativity and experience. Thank you.

I pray for all of my businesses - JFT. SP, LFC, NS, MR, TWP - to flourish financially and grow successfully within this year and that each projects under the individual business are planned smoothly, sail smoothly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I pray too especially for the project with Sofitel and LFC launch for it to sail smoothly and be huge successes. Thank you. I wish for the businesses to draw the nicest clienteles always. I pray too for a great meeting today morning with a new client for TWP. I wish for all of my business partners to continuously strive to work cohesively together and always support one another unquestioningly. I wish for all of us to reap the financial rewards of our efforts and passion within this year too. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and enjoy life's greatest adventures and experiences. I wish for them to grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. Thank you.

I pray for your continous guidance in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who think good thoughts, feel good and do good always too. I pray too for your continuous guidance and blessings in helping me gain the wisdom to find answers and signs to make the best and right decisions in my endeavours. I also pray for your guidance in helping me stay calm and focused, be at peace, stay positive and keep the faith always. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and for humankind to be kinder and more compassionate everyday.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment