Wednesday, May 25, 2011

26th May 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Not a bad session this morning at all. The swimming was quite good. Kudos :) Thank you for answering my prayers. I am thankful for that. As along with many other things I am thankful for. Oh yes, I was a little naughty this morning on the road. I shouldn't be. I need to be more conscious of my naughty thoughts. With your blessings and guidance, I am sure I will.

I am thankful for a life that has been good to me. I am thankful for the food on the table, the clothes on my back, the roofs over my head and the abundance of money in my bank accounts and my purse. I am thankful for the love that constantly surrounds me from my family, husband and friends. I am thankful for the endless opportunities that keep coming my way. I am thankful for all of life's greatest moments and experiences in which I get to share, enjoy and learn from. I am thankful for a healthy body, mind and soul in which I can think, feel and love. Life is great indeed. I am blessed and lucky.

I pray for my family - both immediate and extended - for them to stay safe, sound and healthy always and that they live long and prosperous lives. I wish that they are always happy and that they experience all of life's greatest moments and pleasures. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's career continues to be smooth-sailing for him and that he finds financial growth and career advancement within this month. I pray that he remains passionate and happy with what he does and that he be recognized for his talents, skills, creativity and experiences. Thank you.

I pray for all of my businesses - JFT, SP, LFC, NS, MR, TWP - to flourish financially within the year and grow successfully too within the year. I pray that all the projects under each individual business are planned perfectly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I pray especially for the project with Sofitel - for this to be a huge success and also for the launch of SP and LFC and business growth is generated through all the successful launches. I pray too that we win the projects for M&TS and H&S and all the businesses continue to draw more of such nice clienteles. I wish that all the different partners that I work with continue striving to work cohesively together as a team and support one another unquestioningly - especially D, my partner in LF. I wish too for all of us to reap the financial rewards of our efforts and passion within this year. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and that they experience all of life's greatest moments and adventures. I wish that they grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people too. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous blessings and guidance in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, feels good and does good always. I pray too for your guidance in helping me find wisdom and inspiration to look out for answers and signs which will help me in making the best and rightest decisions in all of my endeavours. I pray also for your guidance and blessings in helping me be at peace and calm, stay focused and positive and keep the faith always that my prayers will be answered. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and that humankind grows kinder and more compassionate everyday.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment