Monday, May 23, 2011

24th May 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Well, I must say I was pretty disciplined today in doing some light intervals on the bike. The 1min-1min routine, even though I was feeling lazy. Thank you for helping me stay focused. I know my prayers have always been answered and I am thankful for that.

I am thankful for a life that has been good to me. I am thankful for the food on the table, clothes on my back and the roofs over my head. I am thankful for the abundance of money in my bank accounts and my purse. I am thankful for the endless opportunities that keep coming my way. I am thankful for the love that constantly surrounds me from my family, friends and husband. I am thankful for all of life's greatest moments and experiences in which I get to share, enjoy and learn from. I am thankful for a healthy body, mind and soul in which I can think, feel and love. Life is great indeed.

I pray for my family - both immediate and extended - to be safe, sound and healthy always and that they live long and prosperous lives. I wish them to be always happy and that they enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's career continues to be smooth sailing and that he finds financial growth and career advancement within this month. I wish that he remains happy and passionate about his work and that he be recognized for his talents, skills, creativity and experiences. Thank you.

I pray for all of my businesses - TWP, NS, JFT, SP, LFC and MR - to flourish financially and grow successfully within this year and that all projects under each individual business are planned perfectly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I pray especially for the project with Sofitel, SP Launch, LFC Launch to be huge successes, thus further boosting business growth. I also pray that we win the projects for M&TS and H&S and that all the businesses attract more of such nice clienteles. I wish too for all the different partners that I work with for each business continue striving to work cohesively together as a team, communicate as well as possible and support one another unquestioningly to achieve the big picture. My prayers especially for my partner Desmond as I find him the hardest to work with. Please guide me. Please bless me. I also pray that all of us reap the financial rewards of our efforts and passion within this year. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and that they experience all of life's greatest moments and adventures. I wish for them to grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people too. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, feels good and does good always. I pray also for your blessings and guidance in helping me gain the wisdom to look for answers and signs that help me make the best and right decisions for all of my endeavours. I pray too, for your guidance and blessings in helping me stay focused, be at peace and calm, stay positive and keep the faith always. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and for humankind to be kinder and more compassionate everyday, filling the world with love and joy.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment